Tyent UCE Series Cleaning Filter Cartridge
Citric acid cleaning cartridge for the Tyent Hi and UCE Series Water Ionizers. This Citric acid cleaning cartridge will help remove limescale / calcium buildup inside your water Ionizer.
Directions For Use
1) Turn off your ionizer and shut off the water supply going to the unit.
2) Locate the filter housing of your ionizer and remove the 2nd Filter.
3) Attach the Citric Acid Ionizer Cleaning Cartridge. Do NOT over tighten!
4) Turn on both the power to the ionizer as well as the water supply.
5) Run water through the ionizer using the H2O CLEAN mode. DO NOT use any other mode when going through this cleaning process!
6) Allow H2O Clean water to cycle for 5 minutes.
7) Do not operate the machine for 3 hours.
8) After 3 hours, follow steps 1-4, replacing the Citric Acid Ionizer Cleaning Cartridge with the original filter.
9) Run the unit on the H2O cycle for 5 minutes to wash the filter inside with clean water.
10) Check pH levels of the machine and flow rate. The pH levels should return to normal. If not, repeat steps 1 through 9. The process can be repeated up to FOUR times with one cartridge.
NOTE: When cleaning your Tyent machine, be sure to always use the H2O purified water level only! Do not use any other level while cleaning or damage could occur.
NOTE: If your water ionizer is subject to hard water conditions please contact us and we will recommend a solution to negate the effects of limescale in the future.
Repeat this process every 3-12 months or as necessary based on source water conditions.
- 0.5 KG
How long does delivery take?
Deliveries to the UK are sent with a Free Next Working Day service* that operates from Monday to Friday. This timeframe increases to 2 days for UK offshore islands and Scottish highlands.
Deliveries abroad will vary in length depending on the destination, for more specific information please contact us.
*Please be aware that orders must be placed before 15:00 to receive them on the following working day. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the closest following working day instead.
How much will delivery cost?
All orders destined for the UK with a total value of £100 or more are elligible for Free Delivery. Orders with a lower value will have a standard delivery charge of £3.95.
For a full list of all our available delivery options, please see our delivery information page.